By Carrie Anton
Spring has sprung and Christmas is a mere memory, but donot pack up your favorite holiday spirit-filled movies just yet. In case you missed it, the cast of Love Actually is reuniting for a short-length sequel called Red nose Day Actually. The sequel premieres on Friday, March 24 (it airs May 25 on nBC) in conjunction with Red nose Day, a charity founded in part by Richard Curtis, the screenwriter for Love Actually . Red nose Day is a Hollywood-sponsored childrenos charity thatos raised more than $1 billion over the past 25 years. To get you in the Love Actually mood despite halls no longer decked, here are our favorite Love Actually quotes to help set the spring scene. After all, ntis the season to brush up on all of the intertwined coupleso stories featured in this holiday romcom hit where love proves the one emotion to connect us all.
Best Love Actually quotes
Featuring an ensemble British cast filled with big names like Alan Rickman, Liam neeson, Keira Knightley, Emma Thompson, Colin Firth, and so many more, Love Actually quotes are abundant. At once hilarious and touching, Love Actually is one of our favorite movies of all time, and hereos a sampling of quotes that remind us why.
- pInvite him out for a drink and then, after about twenty minutes, casually drop into the conversation the fact that you'd like to marry him and have lots of sex and babies.q 每 Harry, Love Actually
- pWell, we need Kate and we need Leo, and we need them now.q 每 Daniel, Love Actually
- pBeautiful Aurelia, I've come here with a view of asking you to marriage me. I know I seems an insane personjbecause I hardly knows youjbut sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England.q 每 jamie, Love Actually
- pno, I'm wise. Stateside I am prince William without the weird family.q 每 Colin, Love Actually
- pjamie's friends are so good looking! He never tells me this. I think, maybe now I have made the wrong choice? picked wrong Englishman?q 每 Aurelia, Love Actually
- pIoll be hanging around the mistletoe, hoping to be kissed.q 每 Mia, Love Actually
- "I'm on Shag Highway heading West!" 每 Colin, Love Actually
- pTell her that you love her. Youove got nothing to lose and youoll always regret it if you donot.q 每 Daniel, Love Actually
- pDefinitely go for England, girl. You'll meet prince Williamjthen you can marry him instead.q 每 Sophia Barros, Love Actually
- pThank you, sir. I did have an awful premonition that I was gonna fuck up on the first day. oh, piss it!q 每 natalie, Love Actually
Mark (Andrew Lincoln), Love Actually quotes
Andrew Lincoln may now be well known for his role as Rick Grimes on The Walking Dead. But years before he was slaying zombies, he tried to steal julietos heart in his role as Mark. And even though he never spoke the words out loud, his cue card lines might be among the most well-known (and parodied) of all the Love Actually quotes.
With any luck, by next year
I'll be going out with one of these girls...
[pictures of models]
But for now, let me say,
without hope or agenda,
just because it's Christmasj
(and at Christmas you tell the truth)
to me, you are perfect
and my wasted heart will love you
until you look like this...
[picture of the mummy]
Sam (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Love Actually quotes
perhaps the youngest of the Love Actually cast, Samos view of love through the lens of young eyes reminds us of those first-time feelings and how crushes could rock your world. Weoll never forget that victorious smile at the airport!